Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I really like basketball. And I play a lot of it. It is really fun and I enjoy it a lot. I think on of the reasons i like it so much is because people say I am good at it. It makes me feel good about myself hearing others compliment me. But, i know that I still need to get better and that in my standards I'm not that good.
Though people think I'm good at it I only got to be like that by hard work, practice, and dedication. I practice a lot in my drive way or the Mckenna Gym. I want to be the best someday and know that I have to get a lot better. And I know that saying I want to be the best sounds pretty hard to accomplish, but I'm still going to try until I exceeded all my expectations. I really need to thank God first for giving me the ability to do this and my parents for supporting me and paying the money for me to play. And also driving me to all my games.
After reading this you can probably tell that i love basketball. I think you should play it too cause its really fun and a thrilling sport. But make sure that you try your very hardest if you want to be good because it takes diligent practice, and hard work.

4 Comments:

Blogger art'n'alec said...

Very sentimental, Hunter.:)

May 4, 2010 at 7:01 PM  
Anonymous Hannah Baker said...

Roger, you are a BEAST at basketball! I would have to say MVP. haha! It is also good of you to keep practicing even though you are very good at it. I am very impressed with how you keep your focus on God and you don't make basketball like an idol!
"Very nice, high five!"
~Borat~

May 5, 2010 at 9:12 PM  
Blogger thelittlegreenschoolroom said...

I can definitely tell you love basketball! You are a great player! By the way, please proofread and use uppercase I's when writing, "I like...". Proofread!
~Mrs. A

May 6, 2010 at 1:34 PM  
Blogger Emma! said...

Very good! You can really tell you enjoy basketball!

May 11, 2010 at 9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home