Monday, May 3, 2010

I am Hunter Glazener and I love basketball. I hate annoying people and I like my fish. I have had a tragic week! My fish died! I am going to buy a new one today though actually I am buying two new ones. My favorite teacher is Mrs. Anzures she inspires me to write the great things that I do. In my free time, I play basketball and I own Roger all of the time because he sucks. My favorite animal is a liger its pretty much a lion and a tiger mixed bred for its skills and magic. My favorite movie is Napoleon Dynamite I know all of the lines in there. I also want to tell you one more thing in my future I am going to buy a bird named Pope Big Bird and a really big bird cage for him to live in.

1 Comments:

Blogger ladycats_15 said...

ya Hunter you and Roger are in a competition to see who is better at basketball

May 12, 2010 at 9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home